Many top business schools do not mention specific deadlines for international candidates, but as these schools are worried international candidates will not complete their visa processes in time, they advise them to apply in earlier rounds. The following schools address these issues and explicitly advise international MBA candidates on their last deadlines:
- ESADE – round 8 is For EU residents only.
- Duke – “Applying from another country? You may apply during Early Action, Round 1, or Round 2, but please remember to allow time for visa processing.”
- HEC – “For non EU nationals, we encourage you to apply sooner (not in last 2 rounds) due to housing and student visas”.
- Cornell – International students requiring F-1 visa sponsorship must apply by the January 8th deadline.
- UNC – round 3 is Recommended deadline for International applicants.
- NYU – for tech MBA and fashion MBA, Only U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents may apply at round 4. Applicants who are non-U.S. citizens at the time of submitting their application must apply no later than the January 15 deadline (round 3).
- Georgetown – International students are encouraged to apply by round 2.
- Emory – Round 2 is preferred deadline for international applicants.
- Mendoza – International candidates are strongly encouraged to apply by February 15 to allow time for VISA paperwork and processing.