MBA with a Specialization in Energy
MBA programs with a Specialization in Energy are becoming more popular in recent years, since the energy and natural resources sectors are perennially popular paths. Such progams offer different concentrations in Energy, Environment, Energy Finance, The Business of Alternative Energy, Cleantech and more.
To land jobs in the energy sector, students might choose to study at a business school that offers an MBA specialization in energy, which can help prepare students for industry’s complex interplay between politics, finance, and the environment.
Post-MBA careers in energy can be lucrative, and can range from a project manager at an oil plant to renewable energy consultant. Energy drives global commerce, and is an attractive career destination for many MBAs.
Here are some of the best MBA programs with a specialization in energy:
- University of California, Berkeley – Haas School of Business
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business
- University of Texas at Austin – McCombs School of Business
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Rice University – Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business
- Texas A&M University – Mays Business School
- University of Houston – C. T. Bauer College of Business
- University of Oklahoma – Michael F. Price College of Business
- Imperial College Business School
- University of Edinburgh Business School (UEBS)