MBA with Law Specialization
An MBA Law is a master degree in Business Administration with a special focus on law. The MBA Law degree is growing in importance, as it is important for business leaders and managers to have a fundamental understanding of law. In an MBA Law program, students will examine issues in corporate finance, organizational behavior, strategic management, taxation, constitutional law, and legislation, among many other subjects. Most MBA Law programs will require a comprehensive thesis or final project for the degrees to be awarded.
If you want to know what the best schools for an MBA in law are, see the below rankings table for a current list of the best business schools for this specialization.
Best MBA Programs in Law: Financial Times 2021 Rankings
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University: Antai
- SMU: Cox
- New York University: Stern
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- University of Georgia: Terry
- Fordham University: Gabelli
- Cornell University: Johnson
- Yale School of Management
- Shanghai UFE: College of Business
- Miami Herbert Business School