Good news for both part-time and full-time NYU applicants!
NYU’s part-time MBA program has introduced a new GMAT waiver. Candidates will have waivers granted under the following conditions:
- Hold an undergraduate degree conferred by New York University (including NYU Shanghai and NYU Abu Dhabi).
- Have earned a final cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher at the time of degree conferral.
- Have earned a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Have earned a final undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.40 or higher at the time of degree conferral.
- Have majored in Business. For a full list of qualifying business majors, click here.
Applicants for the full-time MBA program do not have to submit GMAT scores. Instead, they are permitted to submit the EA test, MCAT, LSAT and DAT. The highest scores are considered and therefor candidates are encouraged by the school to retake tests if they believe they can improve their score. Those who are planning on retaking tests after applicant can inform the Admissions Committee who will evaluate the application on a case-by-case basis. There is also no minimum score requirement. Candidates who submit more than one test type will be evaluated with the score that most benefits their candidacy.